With CRE Scotland just around the corner, we’re delighted to offer our supporters complimentary tickets to the event. CRE is the UK’s biggest and most successful exhibition for equipping and resourcing churches and Christian ministries and we’re delighted to see it back in Scotland. It would be great if you could encourage your leaders, church workers, those involved in ministry and as many people from your congregation to visit CRE Scotland.
To get your free tickets, go to the CRE website: www.creonline.co.uk/scotlandtickets.
Wednesday 27th November 10:00 – 17:00 & Thursday 28th November 10:00 – 16:30
What’s on at CRE Scotland
Over 100 stands featuring suppliers to equip your church, mission organisations promoting their work, a bookshop from Faith Mission and a cafe to relax, chat and meet your friends.
More than 30 inspiring seminars, including:
- ‘Scotland’s Future’ A lunchtime discussion examining the Biblical values in the context of the referendum on Scottish independence. Panel members from the world of politics, business and the public sector. Facilitated by Elaine Duncan (Wednesday only).
- More Than Gold Helping your church prepare for the Commonwealth Games. Various seminars over two days from Matt Oliver, Gary Killingsworth, Kirsten Ross, Marty Woods.
- Launch of the Penny Gospel The Glasgow 2014 giveaway gospel and ideas on how to distribute the Word of God to thousands of people by Fiona McDonald.
- ‘The Christian faith and the public square in Scotland: human dignity’ Presented by Cameron Dobbie and Gordon MacDonald from CARE.
- ‘We need to talk!’ Talk the Word is a quick and effective way to get to the heart of God’s Word and put His Word in your heart. Presented by Pete Chirnside and Paul Keeys.
- … and others on a host of topics, including: church websites, dealing with debt and healing & wholeness
A full Arts Theatre programme, including:
- Lunchtime worship led by Steph Macleod and John Alexander
- Messy Church led by Lucy Moore
- Author and Christian comedian Adrian Plass
- Song and dance from Fischy Music
Visit the CRE Scotland website to find the latest programme information (NB some changes have been made to the previously advertised programme).