Digital Communications Co-ordinator
Are you creative and passionate about communicating a message that gives hope and makes a positive difference to millions of people around the world?
Thanks to the commitment and generosity of our supporters, the Scottish Bible Society is a charity that helps people in over 200 countries and territories around the world to receive Bibles in a language they understand and a format they can use. We are involved in transformative projects that include teaching people how to read using the Bible, contributing to education programmes for children and much more!
We have an exciting opportunity in our communications team for someone who enjoys creating and delivering a variety of content across digital platforms, working to engage with Christian communities online, and helping to develop the effectiveness of our digital communications.
To make a positive contribution to our local and global mission, you will have experience updating websites using a Content Management System, creating and analysing digital marketing campaigns via social media and email, as well as designing and editing graphics for the web and other digital communications channels.
- This is an office based role at our head office in Edinburgh (near Haymarket train station).
- Salary depending on experience.
- Faith requirement – this role requires an active Christian faith and an understanding of the different Christian communities in Scotland.
- Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 25 September 2020.
- Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 12 October.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com