Bible Advocacy Manager
Bible Advocacy is an emerging field that aims, through modern media, the arts, politics and education, to reconnect people with the Bible.
We are seeking a creative visionary who is passionate about the Bible and culture, with an awareness of current influences in contemporary society and a desire to influence the world through God’s Word. Proven communication skills are a key part of this role along with experience in project management or similar leadership skills. Applicants may come from a variety of professions, or already be employed in a Christian charity role.
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Edinburgh; some travel may be required across Scotland. It will involve working closely in a team environment and forming partnerships with key stakeholders, churches and like-minded organisations.
Although this position is Scottish focused, the Scottish Bible Society is a charity with a global reach, that helps people in over 200 countries and territories to receive Bibles in a language they understand and a format they can use.
- This role is based at Bible House, Edinburgh near Haymarket train station.
- This role requires an active Christian faith and an understanding of the different Christian communities in Scotland.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 22nd March 2019.
- Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 1st April 2019.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com