Are you a gifted administrator with good organisational skills, with a desire to help make a positive difference to millions of people around the world?
Thanks to the commitment and generosity of our supporters, The Scottish Bible Society (‘SBS’) is a charity that helps people in over 200 countries and territories around the world to receive Bibles in a language they understand and a format they can use. We are involved in transformative projects that include teaching people how to read using the Bible, contributing to education programmes, health care, emotional wellbeing and much more!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys administrative duties to work across a variety of teams within SBS. Someone, with an eye for detail, who can help ensure the books and records of the charity are accurately maintained by assisting in a variety of financial and supporter-based tasks.
· This is an office-based role at our head office in Edinburgh (near Haymarket train station).
· Salary depending on experience.
· Although there is no Faith requirement associated with this role, there is an expectation that there will be respect for the Christian ethos of SBS.
· Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 3 June 2022.
· Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 13 June 2022.
The full job description can be downloaded here.
Please apply by email and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org